Tetris® is the addictive puzzle game that started it all, embracing our universal desire to create order out of chaos. The Tetris game was created by Alexey Pajitnov in 1984—the product of Alexey’s computer programming experience and his love of puzzles. In the decades to follow, Tetris became one of the most successful and recognizable video games, appearing on nearly every gaming platform available.
Check Out more about Tetris
How To Play:
- Use the Space Bar to toggle the pause option(Starts Paused)
- Use 'A' and 'D' keys to move your piece left or right, respectively, across the screen.
- Use 'Q' and 'E' to rotate your piece counter-clockwise or clockwise, respectively.
- Press 'S' to move the piece down quicker then it normally does.
- Pressing 'W' will hold the current piece and place it in the hold box. At any time you can press 'W' again to replace your current piece with your held piece. This makes the current piece the new held piece.
- Making a complete row scores you points!
- If you have a piece that hits the top of the play space the game is over. Add your name to have your score shown.